Wednesday 29 July 2015

Honeybourne's - coming soon to Ladywell

Hannah, the new owner of the Ladywell business hitherto known as 'Slater & King' has made the following statement about her plans for the premises.

"I’m taking over everyone’s favourite gift-shop, Slater & King on Ladywell Road. I’ve lived in Ladywell all my life, so I was delighted when Jason brought a new lease of life to the village by opening his lovely shop four years ago.

I’ve been popping in for cards, gifts and gossip ever since! I want to keep the spirit of Slater & King that I loved. But, when we re-open in early August, expect tweaks inside and out, and new lines next to existing favourites – along with a new name, Honeybourne’s.

I won’t be a replacement for Jason but I will build on the fabulous legacy he’s left behind. I hope to do Ladywell, and Jason, proud. To keep up to date with progress, you can Like us on
Facebook, or follow us on Twitter, or Instagram."
 
Robert Sheppard

No comments: